The Spectra Precision® LL300N Laser Level features a rugged design with a metal sunshade that provides superior drop and weather protection (IP66). Built to withstand severe drops of up to 1 m directly onto concrete, or up to 1.5 m when pushed over on a tripod means less downtime and cost due to damage caused by accidental drop or tip-over… and lower repair costs over the life of the product.
Increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-levelling • Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating.
Comes standard with HL450 digital readout receiver and bracket.
• Laser Source: 650 nm, Class 2, <3,4mW
• Laser Accuracy: ±3/32 in at 100 ft (±2.2 mm at 30 m)
• Operating Range: 1,650 ft (500 m) diameter
• Self-levelling Range: ±5 degrees Compensation
• Method: Electronic self-levelling
• Drop Height on Concrete Performance: 3 ft (1 m)
• Single Axis Manual Slope Mode: Yes (w/self-levelling mode on the second axis), with optional RC601 remote control
• Out-of-level Warning: Rotor stops, red out-of-level HI-LED flashes
• Power Source: 4 x D-cell NiMH or alkaline batteries
• Battery Life: Rechargeable – 45 hours, Alkaline – 90 hours
• Battery Status LED: Flashing red LED
• Rotation Speed: 600 RPM
• Tripod Mount (Horizontal and Vertical): 5/8” x 11
• Operating Temperature: -4 °F to 122 °F (-20 °C to 50 °C)
• Storage Temperature: -4 °F to 158 °F (-20 °C to 70 °C)
• Water Resistant: Yes, IP66
• Size: 10.7L × 7.7W × 7.9H in (27.2L × 19.7W × 20.1H cm)
• Weight: 5.9 lbs (2,7 kg)
• Warranty: 5 Years
There aren't currently any reviews for this product.