The Spectra Precision® LL100N Laser Level is a complete one man levelling crew in a case. A complete system is contained in a single hard-shelled, portable carrying case – the laser, receiver, clamp, tripod, and grade rod – for easy transportation, storage, and use. A standard case with laser and receiver only is also available. Automatic, self-levelling ensures fast, accurate setups. Easy, one-button operation requires minimal training.
• Automatic self-levelling increases productivity with fast setups and minimal training. One person elevation control up to 175 m away increases productivity. Durable construction can withstand tough job site conditions. Height of Instrument alert stops laser rotation if elevation changes occur to avoid erroneous readings HR320 receiver offers 2 accuracies and has grade displays front and rear.
Exclusive 3-year limited warranty with instant “over the counter” exchange policy eliminates downtime.
• Laser Source: 650 nm visible, Class 2
• Laser Accuracy: ±1/8 in at 100 ft (±3 mm at 30 m)
• Operating Range: 1,150 ft (350 m) diameter with receiver HR320
• Self-Levelling Range: ±5 degrees
• Compensation Method: Electronic self-levelling
• Drop Height on Concrete performance: 3 ft (1 m)
• Single Axis Manual Slope Mode: Yes
• Out-of-Level Warning: Rotor stops, laser shuts off, red out-of-level LED flashes
• Power Source: 2 x “D” Alkaline Batteries
• Battery Life: 80 hours Alkaline
• Battery Status LED: Flashing red LED
• Rotation Speed: 600 RPM
• Tripod Mount (Horizontal and Vertical): 5/8” x 11
• Operating Temperature: 23 °F to 113 °F (-5 °C to 45 °C)
• Storage Temperature: -4 °F to 158 °F (-20 °C to 70 °C)
• Water Resistant: Yes, and IP54 sealing
• Size: 8.5L × 6.7W × 6.0H in (21.6L × 17.1W × 15.2H cm)
• Weight: 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)
• Warranty: 3 Year Limited with Instant Exchange