Whether it is concrete pouring, formwork levelling, transferring or checking of heights, the Leica Rugby 610 rotary laser level offers increased productivity combined with the ultimate ease of use. One button interface makes the operation of laser extremely easy and absolutely fool proof. No training and no preparation is required - get right to work.
The Rugby 610 rotating laser delivers great performance with the Rod Eye Basic receiver. If needed, the operating range can be extended to 600 m with the Rod Eye 140 and the Rod Eye 160 digital (mm) receivers. The Rugby 610 is available with the optional long-lasting and quickly charging Li-Ion battery and charger for even longer operating times.
The Rugby 610 professional laser is sealed to the water and dust protection standard (IP 67) which stands for complete protection against dust and withstanding of water immersion up to 1 m. The rubber over mould handles offer great protection and easy grip handles. Fit, fast, tough - Rugby 610 represents it all. In addition, PROTECT by Leica Geosystems grants customers with Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty and three year No Cost* period for the Rugby 610 laser level.
*See Leica Geosystems website for details
• Laser Source: 635 nm, Class 1
• Laser Accuracy: ±2.2 mm at 30 m
• Operating Range: 500 m diameter
• Method: Electronic self-levelling
• Manual mode capable
• Out-of-level Warning: Rotor stops,H.I. LED flashes and Rugby beeps rapidly
• Power Source: 4 x D-cell alkaline batteries or Li-ion battery option
• Battery Life: Rechargeable – 40+ hours, Alkaline – 60+ hours
• Battery Status LED: Battery red LED on if low
• Rotation Speed: 600 RPM, 10 RPS
• Tripod Mount 5/8” x 11
• Operating Temperature: -20 °C to 50 °C
• Water Resistant: Yes, IP67
• Size: 21.2L × 23.9W ×19.2H cm
• Weight: 2,38 kg
• Warranty: 3 Years
There aren't currently any reviews for this product.